Subscribe to recieve the latest updates on Greek Golden visa Laws
Greek Golden Visa Minimum Increased From €250k to €500K
The Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis announced a price increase for the Greek Golden Visa program at the 86th Thessaloniki International Exhibition on Saturday, the 10th of September. The minimum required investment amount for real estate investments is set to double from €250K to €500K.
What we know so far:
- Greece Golden Visa property acquisition route will be increased from €250,000 to €500,000.
- The Increase to €500K will take effect within the following months, the exact date to be announced soon.
- No restrictions on investment locations have been announced.
- Changes will not affect the renewal of old Golden Visa holders.
- No timeline or protocol has been declared regarding the transitional period.
Our team is in direct communication with the Ministry of Migration, and we will be briefing our clients and followers accordingly.
At Varnavas Law Firm, we have worked with hundreds of satisfied families, contact our team at [email protected], and you will be briefed about our services and scope of work. Alternatively, you may fill in our contact form.